COVID-19 Guidelines for Voices of Carolina
- This season of dealing with the spread of Corona Virus has been a very difficult one for all of us, especially for those involved in the arts programs. We recognize and respect that there are differing levels of concern among our families. We will take as many safety precautions as are reasonable for our group, but realize that by joining this group, there will be inherent risks and your family will need to be comfortable with those risks. The liability waiver now includes acknowledging this risk.
- We will abide by any requirements that the church asks of us. Currently, there is not a requirement to wear a mask or to physically distance.
- If any student or family member is running a fever, do not enter the church property. If a student becomes feverish while at rehearsal, we will notify the parent and ask that the student leave the premises.
- Everyone is encouraged to wash hands frequently and continue to practice good hygiene throughout the rehearsal.
- If anyone shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID, please self quarantine. You are not required to report to the directors, but we would appreciate the notification and would respect your privacy.
- Harvest Baptist Church has been open for many months without major issues. They do not foresee closing their doors to worship services or groups like ours. However, in the case that there is an unavoidable shutdown, VOC cannot guarantee tuition or outfit refunds due to the fact that most of the costs are upfront with music and admin expenses.
- We will continue to pray for our nation and for our communities for protection and healing from this virus. However, the benefits of community, friendship, and the joy of music are vitally important in our lives too, so we will continue forward and pray for wisdom along the way.
--Revised, Jan 26, 2021
*Please check this document as there may be additional guidelines and information added.