COVID-19 Guidelines for Voices of Carolina
- This season of dealing with the spread of Corona Virus has been a very difficult one for all of us, especially for those involved in the arts programs. We recognize and respect that there are differing levels of concern among our families. We will take as many safety precautions as are reasonable for our group, but realize that by joining this group, there will be inherent risks and your family will need to be comfortable with those risks.
- We will abide by the recommended guidelines given to the church and health advisors regarding protocols and building usage. We will continue to have frequent communication with the church staff during this season.
- If any student or family member is running a fever, do not enter the church property. If a student becomes feverish while at rehearsal, we will notify the parent and ask that the student leave the premises.
- Everyone entering the church grounds each week must use hand sanitizer and continue to practice good hygiene throughout the rehearsal.
- We will hold rehearsals in the largest rooms possible for each group and spread out as much as we can while still maintaining our ability to effectively rehearse.
- If you show symptoms or test positive for COVID, please self quarantine. You are not required to report to the directors, but we would appreciate the notification and would respect your privacy.
- Since this is an ever-changing situation, be aware that the church could close their facilities to us or we could face another shut-down for a period of time.
- We cannot guarantee tuition or outfit refunds due to the fact that most of the costs are upfront with music and admin expenses.
- We will continue to pray for our nation and for our communities for protection and healing from this virus. However, the benefits of community, friendship, and the joy of music are vitally important in our lives too, so we will continue forward and pray for wisdom along the way.
--July 6, 2020
*Please check this document as there may be additional guidelines and information added.